Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 starting off right!



(Above) Just to the right of the little tree is the start of the ridge next to the water. (Below) The ridge next to the water, Nov '07. I couldn't get close enough to get a similar picture : )




(Above) My parents and I on the deck in Nov '07... (below) as close to the deck as I could get Feb '10




Picture of the ridge, head on.



I fell trying to climb over that little fence. I ended up waste deep in snow... It was kinda awesome!






She hates the car, or in this case, the truck... so, she sits on my lap : )



Princess enjoying the sun... 64 degrees today! (2-15-10)





The park is next to a cemetery. I assume that these flowers came loose off of one of the flower arrangements there.







1 comment:

  1. I love all the snow pictures! Princess sure does look like she has missed the sun. I feel that way sometimes too. : )
    Love you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete